IMPORTANT NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
For leasing information, please email: Leasing@otvapartments.com. For maintenance (emergencies only), please call: 1-800-290-5715.
Old Towne Village Apartments, located in a serene and rural New England setting features your own private patio or balcony. Beautifully landscaped and accented with colorful flowers shrubs and trees and minutes to famous apple orchards.
Less than 1 mile to Commuter Rail Station, Routes 2, and 495. Close to Nashua NH, and only 35 miles to Boston.
Close to bike and activity trails, beaches, and fishing in nearby Nashua and Squannocook Rivers.
The 24-hour maintenance team and on-site management office are here to serve your every need. Enjoy our community center with state-of-the-art fitness center and billiard room.
Welcome Home to Old Towne Village Apartments!
- Dogs Under 50 lbs. Are Welcome
- Indoor House Cats Are Welcome
- Additional Fee for Dogs
- Two Pet Limit
- All Dogs & Cats Must Be Spayed / Neutered
- Clubhouse with Fireplace
- Lounge Area with Free Wi-fi
- Storage Center (Additional Fee)
- Fitness Center
- Free Weights
- Basketball Court
- Game Room / Pool Table
- Outdoor Patio with Barbecue Grill
- Picnic Area
- Open Yard Space
- Basketball Court
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Tub / Shower
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Alarm System
- Cable and Internet Ready
- Ceiling Fans (Some Units)
- Walk-in Closets
- Window Coverings
- Vinyl and Carpet Flooring
- 6 Month Leases Available (Special Rates May Apply.)
- 24 Hour On Site Maintenance
- Property Manager On Site
- Furnished Units Available
- Internet Access Available
- Washer / Dryer Facility
- Ample Parking
- Concierge / Package Service
- Health Club Discount
Transportation / Location
- Manchester Airport / 57 Minute Drive
- Logan International Airport / 56 Minute Drive
- Ayer Commuter Rail / 5 Minute Drive
- Shirley Commuter Rail / 11 Minute Drive
- Routes 2 and 495 Nearby
- Page Hilltop Elementary School / Grades PK - 5 (Public)
- Ayer Middle School / Grades 6 - 8 (Public)
- Ayer Shirley Regional High School / Grades 9 - 12 (Public)
- Oxbow Schoolhouse / Grades 1 - 6 (Private)
- Country Day School of The Holy Union / Grades PK - 8 (Private)
- Groton School / Grades 8 - 10 (Private)
- Lawrence Academy / Grades 10 - 12 (Private)
©2020 Old Towne Village Apartments
Old Towne Village Apartments
10 Old Towne Road, Ayer, MA 01432